• Registered Member and Associate of the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
• Member of the Clinical and Counseling Divisions of PSI,
• Full Member of the Irish Forum for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy,
• Full Registered Member of the Irish Council of Psychotherapy
• Full Registered Member of the European Association of Psychotherapy
• Holder of the European Certificate in Psychotherapy
When this proves possible or desirable in consideration of constraints of time and space, it is done with the welfare of the client as the priority and with the greatest of care, discretion and confidence to other suitably qualified professionals known to the therapist (PSI and ICP Registrants as appropriate).
My mission statement:
I intend to provide a space in which persons seeking greater self-knowledge and self-acceptance can engage with the work in a secure and supported setting’.
You can contact me during office hours and before 9 in the evening and expect a return call within 24 hours by calling